2021/09/09

[Book] British Style - Happy life with monthly income of JPY200,000 (イギリス式 月収20万円で愉しく暮らす)

Welcome to Nomi's Tokyo Simple Lifestyle♪

I came across the book [Happy life with monthly income of JPY200,000 イギリス式月収20万円で愉しく暮らす] at a public library.  *JPY200,000=USD1800 (as of Sept. 2021)

<Book>
This book was about the lifestyle and general thinking of British people.  Those were, to my surprise, very similar to my own (who has a tendency of minimalism), and thus were very exiting and fun to read!  

Own only necessary things; used but good quality clothing rather than new ones; shopping at charity shops; keep using old jackets with patches; inexpensive and simple skin care; health care without doctors or medicine; consumable for presents (which does not stay long); etc.  I love those ideas!

I always feel that homes in the US and EU are so nice with limited items, making the room look spacious.  They seem so different from homes created by my parents generation in Japan where there are so many things in the rooms. 

I always enjoy browsing around charity shops when visiting England.  I feel  exiting when I find old and nice items.  And, of course, almost everything is affordable price! 
 
<Electric book below (in Japanese)>

No comments:

Post a Comment